BOOKINGS + ENQUIRIES
We are now taking bookings for dining and bottomless brunch.
You can book for tables for up to six guests for food or bottomless brunch using the booking widget below.
We welcome walk ins for dining also, we will aim to get you seated as quickly as possible. 70% of our tables are reserved for walk ins.
We are no longer accepting bookings of 6+ guests in line with the current government guidelines.
Your table will be held for up to 15 minutes after your booking time, after this time you will be classed as a no show and any monies paid will be lost.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. If your booking is refused entry, your party will be classed as a no show.
Where card details are required for bookings, you will only be charged in the event of a no-show. This will be charged at £10 per person within 7 days of your no show date.
Where a deposit is taken, this is a minimum spend and is none refundable and none transferable. Any monies not spent on the day will be lost.
If an option to book drinks, dining or bottomless brunch at your selected time is not shown, this means we are fully booked and this is not available.
Bottomless Brunch is served Thursday & Friday at 4pm and 6pm and Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
* We will be closed from 10pm each day.
* Our last booking time will be 8pm.
* All booking slots will be for 90 minutes only.
* All guests must wear masks coming into the venue and when walking to the toilets or their seats – masks can be removed when seated.
* No bookings of more than 6 guests.
*All bookings must be from the same household or support bubble.
* All areas will now be table service only.
* All guests must complete the NHS track and trace form online to enter the venue.
*All guests must be dining .
* No children allowed in the bar after 7.30pm*
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to all dining reservations.